TFI’s focus is on developing strategic business programs and modifying those availed in the Sultanate of Oman, to create economic diversification. These strategic business programs include Water, Fishery and Aquaculture, Agriculture, Real Estate development, Offshore Marine, Oil and Gas, Medical and Investment. TFI has identified and estimated the value of programs that could be invested into with the carrying out of feasibility and viability studies.
TFI’s management expertise is in Value Creation for stakeholders in the identified programs.
TFI focuses on the following deliverables:
- Ensuring In-Country Economic Value for the Country of the project and her People
- Ensuring a sustainable Pipeline of Programs
- Productive Networking with local Business Owners for Business Development
- Managing Sustainable Investment Returns for its Investors and Shareholders through Innovative Deal Structuring and Financing OR engaging in Mergers and Acquisitions when out-sized benefits are obvious.
- Ensuring all EPC works carried out in the Sultanate of Oman are benchmarked to International Standards
- Recognizing the role of Technology in Productivity and using Applied Research to maintain an edge over its Business Competitors
- Practicing Corporate Social Responsibility to all its stakeholders through Cultural and Educational Exchange